For the athletes, you need to fill out health check form two weeks prior to tournament.
This is to submit to the arena so if you miss this form, YOU CANNOT COMPETE.
The health check form is at your ASJJF account so please login to do so.
This form starts at September 19th.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation for COVID-19 prevention.
***Health report daily until the day of the event.
In collaboration to prevention Covid-19, we ask all athletes registered for the event to access their account and fill out forms about their health condition.
day 1- September 19
day 2- September 20
day 3- September 21
day 4- September 22
day 5- september 23
day 6- September 24
day 7- September 25
day 8- September 26
day 9- September 27
day 10- September 28
day 11- September 29
day 12- september 30
day 12 - October 01
day of competition- October 02 & 03, before come to venue
Thanks for support
*Competitors can only enter the venue the Time they are competing.
*Every athlete is eligible to bring ONE coach or companion; no other spectators will be allowed. They must enter the venue with the competitor.
*For the sake of all competitors and staff, please check your temperature BEFORE coming to the event. If there are any signs of symptoms or high temperature, please remain at home and contact your health provider. This is extremely important for everyone involved.
*If you are currently sick or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID- 19, please stay at home and contact your health provider.
*All of our equipment will be properly sanitized prior to and during the event throughout the day.
*Masks or face shields will be required to be worn inside the building and can only be removed for your matches.
*Registration deadline: September 23/2021
*Athlete correction deadline: September 24/2021
*Day to request cancel registration and refund : September 26/2021
(we only refund those athletes with no opponents in their division)
*Registration checkday: September 25/2021
*Organizer´s correction day: September 26/2021
*Schedule release date: September 30/2021
*Brackets release date: September 30/2021
October 02 Saturday
All Adult GI Division
All Juvenille GI Division
October 03 Sunday
All Kids GI Division
All Masters GI Division
***Final Check Date (Important):
*September 24 is the last day to check the registration. All athletes and instructors must check the fighters list.
*Those without oponents in your division must access your account for change of division
*The brackets will be generated following the list of registered fighters and the awards will be given only for those registered and on the brackets, so the check is obligatory for everyone
***Final Date for checking and correction:
* September 25 is the last day to check your registration. All athletes, coaches, and instructors are required to check the fighters list for any possible changes needed.
*** If you have no opponent in your division;
* Please access you account and make changes division by your self.
* If case you have trouble to make changes, contact us for a change of division or you will automatically receive a medal.
* No refunds will be made if you failed to contact us.
* Fighters’ list is official and it will be used to generate the brackets. Please be sure to check your details in the fighters’ list before the final deadline. *Further, awards will only be given to those who are listed in the brackets so please check accordingly.
***Help to Changes your registration:
Email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 080-3716-9767 (Japan phone number)
Please be sure to include the following
> Fighter’s name
> Tournament Name
> Necessary Corrections
- Make sure the subject on the email is “Corrections”
*The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee if they contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event Refund Deadline.
***Conduct at the winnner´s podium:
*We ask your understanding and cooperation in fallowing these standard in the upcoming tournament:
* All competitors must be in proper uniform (full Gi for Gi competitions or rash guard and shorts for NO-GI competitions).
* Banners are not permitted at the podium
* Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event's podium.
***Rules and Requirements for joining the event:
* Any athlete who has proven to be a black belt in judo,has fought MMA professionally, has an amateur MMA record or has proven experience in wrestling, Olimpic wrestling or greco-Roman wrestling, can not participate in any league as a white belt. Proven experience in the U.S. consists of having competed at the collegiate level or highter and in other countries,having competed in nationwide events.
* Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
* It is mandatory to have an official government photo ID at all times.
* The official weight measurements of this event is in KILOGRAMS.
* All athletes must be affiliated with a black belt. Your head black belt can be in a different location/country, what’s important is you and the team that you are representing is properly recognized by the head instructor.
* We reserve the right to check your affiliation. Failure to provide any means to contact your head instructor will not be accepted into the event.
* All athletes must bring a valid ID on the event day. We reserve the right to randomly check IDs for verification purposes
* Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future ASJJF events.
* If you are alone in your bracket you can access you account and make changes division, until day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. ASJJF does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
* ASJJF reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
* It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the ASJJF Rules Book).
* We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
* Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
*This tournament is organized by the Asian Sport Jiu Jitsu Federation Inc. Association